Monday, February 6, 2012

ZEN







ZEN atmosphere

I had to stage our collection of sofa (indoor/outdoor)
I wanted a quiet and relaxing atmosphere  
I painted all the walls in grey/taupe color (Farrow and Ball)
Raw woods for the furnitures (console and stools), the dark green for the plants and the ladders in bamboo
and some white and ivory ceramics for the lanterns and unique pieces from Thailand.
the marble buddha sit on the raw wooden strain.
Items and furnitures are from Asiatides.
February 2012

Atmosphere ZEN
J'avais à mettre en scène notre collection de siège (intérieur/extérieur).
Je voulais une ambiance paisible et relaxante avec 
du bois brut pour la console et les tabourets,
 du vert foncé en touche apporté par 
des plantes et les échelles en bambou,
de l'ivoire et blanc avec les lanternes en céramique et 
quelques pièces uniques de Thaïlande.
Le bouddha en marbre trône sur une souche de bois brut à en l'entrée.
Articles et meubles d'Asiatides.
Février 2012.


2 comments:

  1. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
    Beyond Yoga Women's Two Tone Pant

    ReplyDelete